Friday, May 2, 2014

"good practice gives you good result"

When i started with my interior design carrier i was very little aware about the endless possibilities of design. I use to make very basic and regular design features for residential projects. Also i was not aware of latest design concept trending in market for home and office interiors. It was only after a time when i realized that designing a home or office doesn't mean merely planning and colour combinations of furniture with reference to walls and flooring. Designing in real sense means a lot more than our own imagination. Designing first of all requires sensitive thinking followed by understanding of how & what to apply for a particular piece of design or to that special corner inside your home and office. Within a year’s time i read 10's of books that discussed on latest concepts of interior design both in India and abroad. I started researching for new types of materials available in market that can help in enhancing the looks of furniture. i spoke to various brands and vendors for possibilities of customizing their products for better results. By practicing in this way i soon was able to come up with new ideas while proposing interior design concepts to my clients. And i made every project a job of appreciation. My clients emailed me mentioning my best works and their satisfaction towards my design consultancy "good practice gives you good result"

No comments:

Post a Comment